Calendar
Site Contributions

How to Apply

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AeroAstroRick
Black Spawn

re: Volunteer Fire Department

Hey peeps,

Just wanted to apologize for not being around lately.  I've been very busy with my real job, and I also just started training for my local fire department.  I'm either busy, or just super tired, but I'll still pop on once in a while.

BTW, does anybody know if you can continue the Ch 9 alerts after you've started Ch 10?  I haven't finished getting all of my old companions back, but I don't want to spend weeks and weeks doing that, finally started 10, and then having nothing to do on my main.

Hattiee
Dark Rider

Anytime you can make it is fine Aero - just happy to have you on.  I can't get on as often as I'd like either because of work.

As far as the alerts, I'm not sure - I think they changed up the order of getting some comps in the last patch.

AeroAstroRick
Black Spawn

So I'll admit, I've been on MUCH less often than I anticipated with the Fire Department stuff.  And, to be honest, I got the Division and I've been hooked up on that recently.  It doesn't sound like a game I can play on a daily basis though once I hit level 30, so I'll more than likely start playing SWTOR again before too long...

Newko
Shadow Stalker

Thanks for the update, hope to see you online sometime.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dark Legacy Forum Index -> In Real Life All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: