Calendar
Site Contributions

How to Apply

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greve_1
Black Spawn

re: Merc rotation for Frozen

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=785291

A mobile rotation, that after playing with a little longer doesn't get me over 3600 dps with a 192 mainhand, but is QUITE mobile.  I don't think it keeps the dots with full uptime, i'll look at the logs later.

I'm going to practice Zorz' rotation as well, and see if I can get closer to 5K.

Greve

Greve_1
Black Spawn

re: Merc rotation for Frozen

I have 192 MH, 3 piece bonus, and mostly decent gear (192, mostly comms) now and getting about 4.1k on the dummy (without an adrenal) with the mobile rotation.  Seems like this rotation might actually get up enough to be quite useful.  I'm looking forward to getting the 6 piece bonus and finishing the optimization on gear and seeing where I am.

For comparison, i'm about 4.3k with fully optimized gear (192/198) and an adrenal on Greve with Sorc lightning on the dummy.  I was pushing 4.8k pre 3.1.2 nerf.

frozen_

re: Innovative Ordnance DPS

So my findings are thus.  Unless I get that one in a million parse, I am not going to hit over 4.8k in fully optimized 192s.  I have done at least 120 parses with the zorz rotation for Innovative ordnance, and like those of you who have tried it realize, it is tough to manage your heat and follow mechanics.

My 100% optimized stat budget is:

763 Acc for 100.05% accuracy

550 Crit for 34.28% total critical chance

333 Surge for 68.24% total

222 Alacrity for 2.86% total

My best parse using the zorz rotation: 

http://swtor-parser.elasticbeanstalk.com/parser/view/29430/1

4726 DPS.

I came across Zev, who currently holds the second best parse on the Harbinger and he uses an altogether different rotation.  This rotation is simple, easy to remember, and should help you guys with mastering the spec.

My best parse with his "easy-ish" rotation is 4647 DPS, keep in mind I discovered this today so it could get far better.

The opener is as follows:

Serrated Shot (SS) - Incendiary Missile (IM) - Super Charged Gas (SCG) - Mag Shot (MS) - Electro Net (EN) - Unload (UL) - Mag Shot (MS)

Then the rotation begins:

IM - filler - PS - MS - TD or filler - PS or RS - SS - UL - MS

Fillers include: Rapid Shots, Electro Net and Missile Blast (during execute phase).

This rotation is very easy to manage, requires minimal heat management and should prove very useful for raids.  A few extra things, Thermal Sensor Override should only be used on UL and use vent heat whenever you reach 80 heat.

Let me know what you guys think.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dark Legacy Forum Index -> Class Specific All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: